Thursday 28 May 2009

bring it on...

Well, it seems to me that summer is finally here. It has been hot here in Edmonton and we have enjoyed many afternoons in the beautiful backyard of ours. I have also been busy in the front garden, trying to get all the plants and bushes moved out of the way, so Mike can start tearing down and rebuilding the front deck. That was a BIG job - at least two full days of digging shovels full of dirt into my nifty soil sifter (that I built myself last year) - but my plants are loving me for it. I still have some more to do, but at least I have a nice tan to show for it!! I am so happy for the warm weather - I'm not in my craft room as often as I would like, but that is part of the season I guess. I will have to do some midnight moonlighting up here for the summer...bring it on - the hotter, the better! Oh...and we are so excited for Eden - she learned how to ride a two wheeler yesterday!!!

No comments: