Thursday 21 May 2009

I am hoping that today is the day the weather changes and becomes a bit more spring-like, rather than the fall-like weather we have been having for the last few days...I have seedlings that need to get in the ground!! In the meantime I will continue to pump out layouts galore. I am loving this class and I think I might do some more online courses - it works well for me to have the flexibility of working on my own, and surprise, surprise - this is one subject where I can stay focused!! Here are a few more layouts:







I also recieved my official Mother's Day gift today - a beautiful necklace from this artist. Mike bought it from etsy.com (after a bit of direction from myself) and I love it!! It is silver, with my kids' names stamped on the pendant...

And one more thing...for all you scrapbookers (or any artist for that matter), here is a great blog posting about some creative tips.

Have a great Thursday everyone! And here's to {the dream of} spring...

No comments: