Wednesday 3 February 2010

Happy February!

A few things...

I love this post about getting the story down. I love it because I need to hear this a lot, so I don't get stuck in my own head about the layout not measuring up. I love it because I can write it down somewhere, put it in my 'to be filed' pile, and find it again in a few months and then remember it.

I love this post about getting into the spirit of Valentine's Day. I challenge everyone to do this for the next few weeks, but I would extend it to everyone you know, not just family. After all, we are to love everyone we meet, not just family.

I love the feeling of paper and embellishments and texture in my scrapbooks and because of that I have decided to use these page protectors for my 'picture of the day' project. I printed a few digi ones out, and I just wasn't happy with it. I am just way to tactile - I need depth. So, back to square one - hoping to have a plan put together this weekend...the only problem is, all the page protectors I ordered are on back-order (grrrrr...)

I love my new silhouette machine. I haven't had a huge chance to play with it, but here is a little something I threw together for the front door to celebrate Valentine's Day.


Happy February!!!

No comments: