Tuesday 11 January 2011

I'm in!!

It's done. We've cleaned out the craft room from upstairs and moved everything in to the 'she-cave'(as we've started to call it around here) in the basement.

This is what it looked like before everything was moved:

This is what it looked like after everything was moved: (the filling of all the holes will be a rather large job for another day...)

And this is where I am spending my time now:

As you can see, there is alot to do yet, but I am officially in. And I love it!!

More pics to follow once I'm all set up and everything has found a home.

2 comments:

Annette Staves said...

What a nice space...I would love to have a space for my scrapbooking...someday :-) enjoy!

Carla said...

Thanks Annette - I am still pinching myself. It is wonderful and I am already enjoying it!