Friday 24 July 2009

Christmas in July


Just before I leave for summer holidays, I am putting a request out there - anyone want to join me in this project for December? I would love to come up with a design, and spend an evening (or two or three) putting it together with some friends...any takers? I have been doing Project 365 (a picture of the day challenge), and although it has taken a bit of self-discipline, it is such a great way to remember every day family and big events in such an easy way. I see the December daily as much the same, except that those important family traditions, recipes, etc will be in the form of a (beautiful) mini-book. I would have loved to see something like this passed down from my grandmother (can you imagine the power in that). Let me know if you are interested...
On another note - we are off today. We have a day ahead of cleaning and packing and making lists and crossing things off (and I have to make a side trip to Urban Scrapbook - the new Cosmo Cricket line is in, and probably will be gone by the time I come back...). We are so looking forward to getting away and reconnecting as a family outside of the everyday jumble of life. Oh, the ocean will smell so very, very sweet!

No comments: