Sunday 19 July 2009

Weekend Bliss

We just got back from up north, after spending a (very wet) weekend camping, celebrating Derek and Megan's wedding, drinking quite a bit of wine, visiting with family and dancing until the cows came home (or rather, when the children needed to get to bed...). We were shocked when we drove into the city this afternoon and saw so much destruction, and were even more shocked when we found our patio table turned upsidedown, smashed into a few million pieces 15 feet from where we had left it on Friday. Quite the surprise!!

I am sad to say that the JS Photoshop class is all finished...here is the day 14 project. What I love about doing this on the computer is the fact that there is no clean up whatsoever...what I don't like is the lack of sensory stimulation. So, it is official, I am a hybrid scrapbooker - I love digital and I love traditional...here's the image I am going to use for a layout in the very near future. BTW - Eden took a few of these pics...love that she has a great eye for some very cool shots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your pic!
I only took part in day 1.... lol
But I looked through everything else and I already knew how to do it! LOL

I hope you had a great weekend!
Your new piercing looks fab, by the way!

Take Care!