Sunday 13 December 2009

Came across this beautiful piece of art and wonderful poem at this blog today and wanted to share it...

We Will Wish on a Dandelion

Anyone want to come outside with me?
It's raining, but we can fix it.
We can sit in my garden,me and you, and we can
have a good conversation.
I will know you better than
your toes do.
We will dream together
and make a wish
on a dandelion, as if we were
still little kids.
We will laugh together
and have a good time.
I will take a photo of your smile
and place it in my memory.
We will cry together
and you will hold me
as we cry for what was
and what is.
We are a circle together
and we will know who we are.
And for those of you who are itching to see more of the December Daily, you'll have to wait a few more days. I am hoping to get some more pages done in the next fews days. Things have been crazy busy around here...one more week of work, and I will have my life back!!
Have a great last week of school - enjoy the Christmas programs and egg nog and snow and white lights and Christmas trees and holiday spirit!!

No comments: