Thursday 3 December 2009

December Daily - Day One and Two

Well, we finally made it to December, and even amidst the chaos of my life at the moment, I really want to do this project this year; even if it means just a few moments of quiet journalling each day to get our story of waiting for Christmas down on paper. I have LOVED the process of putting it together (poor Mike has had to look at every little change I made along the way - he's been a good sport), and these first few days have been great so far.

Here is the cover (it is made of those canvas boards from Michael's, just sawed off to size). It ended up being about 8"X8" - I have loved this size lately, especially for mini-albums.


For a few of the days, I altered some page projectors so I could included a few smaller photos (it's as easy as straight sewing...) Here is Day 1:


and Day 1 before pictures and journals:



The next page is similar to Day 1 (as it is the back of Day 1) The only difference is that I have included numerous journalling blocks throughout the album, so I have a bit more space to write. Here is Day 2:


And Day 2 prior to pictures and journalling:



I love, love, love the simplicity of words and photos.



No comments: