Sunday 4 January 2009

January 4, 2009

Here I sit at church in my role as sound person today, listening to the band practice and amazed at the talent we have here at Centrepointe.  We are truly blessed!  I am supposed to be leading worship next week - we'll see how that goes.  I still can't really use my left hand on the piano - this splint is just way too big and bulky.  I have an OT appointment tomorrow, and I am hoping that I may get this splint off, and get on with life.  I did take a look at the damage yesterday, and had a difficult time seeing the wound;  it is pretty gross.  I am trusting the surgeon was correct when he said that hand wounds don't typically scar because this pretty much makes my hand look like Frankenstein!  I had to tell the story a number of times last night at the annual CHVB Christmas party, and of course, it was received with shivers and grimacing faces; on the bright side I have a very impactful story to tell!!  

No comments: