Monday 16 February 2009

I just spent a few hours catching up on balancing the books (one of my very least favourite jobs, next to cleaning the toilet...). I promised myself that I could upload some pictures,write on my blog and eat some chocolate when I finished, so here I am on the other side, enjoying some quiet time at the computer and munching away...

We had a great long weekend together as a family (plus Parker all weekend!!). Mike and I went out on Friday night, we had a special Valentine's Brunch at home with all the kids and we just hung out as a family for the last few days, completing projects (Mike got the laundry room framed in!!), colouring, playing and swimming together...a great Family Day weekend all in all.

Here are a few pictures of Mike's Valentine's Day card (there is a link here to ali edwards blog that gives a step by step instruction on the book...love it!!):



















































And here is a the anniversary album that I had referred to earlier. I am really happy to have this done and behind me, and I am really happy with the way it turned out!!





No comments: