Friday 6 February 2009

It's Friday!

Everyone is asleep in the house, and here I am, enjoying the quiet (although, I do wish that Mike was awake...but he is up at 4:00 tomorrow morning to go skiing). I just read AE's blog about baby 2 coming along any day, and I find myself mourning our decision to stop at 3. I know in my head all the reasons, but my heart just isn't letting go. I'm not sure what that is all about...probably hormonal (it is about the middle of my cycle...). I just LOVE that newborn stage!!

I had a crazy day of major cleaning and although I feel like a horrible parent, it feels wonderful to have a clean house again. I will make it up to the kids tomorrow - Mike is gone all day, so we will have alot of time to fill! I hope the weather is nice - maybe we will head out and go to the playground (which would be quite something, because I really am not a winter lover in the least!!).

No comments: