Tuesday 10 February 2009

Tackling away!!

I have purged and organzied my craft room, and have confirmed for myself that I have ALOT of unfinished projects. So...what to do? Where to start? I have a pile 3 feet high of bins that have half finished cards (yes, just cards), and numerous shelves of projects/albums/ideas that have been horribly neglected. I am feeling a bit inspired to do some mini-album projects - I love the fact that there is a beginning and an end, and then it is done. I think I will work on our 12 1/2 album - the only problem that I have is that all the pictures I have are really bad. (as an aside - don't ever cheap out on the photographer for such an event - it was a horrible oversight and I still so regret it!!). I have altered a very cool box we got a bottle of champagne in, and it looks great; I just can't figure out what to do about the actual album/pictures. Hopefully now that I have written it down, I will get started!!

No comments: