Thursday 5 February 2009

Thursday? Already??

Yikes! Is it really Thursday already? I am feeling in myself that I am crashing from the weekend - I had so many good intentions, so many great ideas, and then reality hits like a watermelon, and it all seems so unatainable. Ah well, I'll just keep plugging along and trust that things will work out the way they are supposed to...

Mike and I are dreaming again - we both have the 5 year itch. This May it will be 5 years since we've moved to Edmonton, and we promised ourselves that we would evaluate how things have been going, and it seems that we are both on the same page that we need to do something different and be somewhere different. It will probably be a while yet, but I think as long as the plans are even distantly being made, we will manage. Hopefully in a few years, we'll find ourselves on the other side of the world somewhere - I think Australia might need some Stoltes, and some Stoltes might need Australia...

No comments: