Monday 11 January 2010

Days Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen and Fourteen

It is January, and Christmas seems a long way off, but I still want to share my December Daily album...and besides, I think I look at it at least once a day, so it is still a big part of my day. I so love this format of sharing pictures. It is quite a bit more labour intensive, but it is just so beautiful and tactile and full of our family. Here are a few more shots:

Day 11: A very simple outside shot of a beautiful winter evening. I covered the page with grey velvet (I love using fabric in albums...)

Day 12: Eden and I in one of those photo booths from the mall. I did scan the photo in and then used a clipping mask in Photoshop because I wasn't too happy with the quality of the photos that came out of the mall machine (no surpise there). Eden decided on our faces before we took the photos: happy, silly, proud and angry. This album was all about the everyday - you can't get more in the moment than this!

Day 13:
I laid out the images on a document in Photoshop and printed them off, then added the polka-dot paper and the journalling block after. I am forcing myself to include my own handwriting, rather than printing off the story (which is my go-to, because I really don't like my own handwriting...). The transparency is something I picked up in the clearance section of Urban scrapbook, and I love it!!

and here is the back side of Day 13:

Day 14
This is a photo with some journalling added in photoshop, then printed off and atttached to a chipboard folder I had kicking around. I also added a few felt stickers for the day number on the top right corner. Another thing I love about using different sized pages is that there is almost always a bit of a sneak peek for what is coming up next.

Stay tuned for more and happy Monday!

No comments: