Wednesday 13 January 2010

December Daily - Day Nineteen, Twenty, Tweny-One and Twenty-Two

Day 19 - This is a journalling block taken from the Project 365 Album that I worked on for 2009. I got the idea from another blog somewhere...the kids trying out the skating rink Mike built for them for the first time.
and the journalling on the flip side...

Day 20 - another page protector that I sewed myself. The brown strip at the bottom is leftover from the background of day 7/8, and I sewed it inside the page, so it is a permanent fixture. I left the top right hand corner pretty much unaltered, so a sneek peak is evident...
...and the back is just paper - wanted to keep it simple.

Day 21 - the background is actually a plain piece of chipboard, with a diecut number sheet (that I once again got from the clearance centre - proud of me, Kim? :P) that I glued on and then painted. I love the way it turned out, but I loved the process more. The list journalling has crept it's way into my scrapbooks more and more - it is so easy to get ideas down that way, without worrying too much about proper English and space.

Day 22 - I had ALOT of pictures from this one event - an evening spent at Fort Edmonton park, and since we didn't get photos of visiting Santa at the mall, I thought I would include our visit to Father Christmas. I also included a bit of my own handwriting again as well (the Santa photos are printed as one image - again, photoshop - and the 'believe' is a digi stamp).
..and the facing page is another page protector that I sewed myself. I am really liking them...I think I might include more of them in my other albums as well (if I ever get to them).

Next post will be up until Christmas...

No comments: