Saturday 8 May 2010

414

All the photos are uploaded, and in the past 7 days I have uploaded 414 pictures. That is 414 moments in time that are now documented. Much like real life, some are blurry, some are serious, some are funny, some are really out of focus...but all are moments that have shaped and molded me and those around me.

I think cameras are a pretty amazing tool.

Keep posted for the last two days of A Week in the Life. It has been a busy, busy weekend. Full of miracles and wonder and delight.

I'm so thankful my heart can see those moments again. So much of that is because this project has made me really live in the present. It has made me get on my knees and look at things from a different angle. It has made me really look at life. And it has seriously pulled me out of that horrible funk I was in for a while there.

414...my magic number.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing Carla. What a fascinating look into the daily life of you and your family. A work of art.