Tuesday 18 May 2010

Almost finished...

I am so happy that this album is almost finished. The pictures are formatted, printed and cut. The papers are printed off and the journalling is done. The embellishments are completed. Now - it is just matter of putting it all together. Here's a sneek peak of the title page.



However, it isn't going to happen this weekend - I'm a bit distracted at the moment as Mike and I are enjoying a weekend away in the beautiful and amazing city of Philadelphia. This city is absolutely stunning. The architecture is like nothing I have ever seen (even the Macy's is housed in a building hundreds of years old). And the history is mind-boggling (sorry all you Americans out there, but I had no idea that this is where the consitution was signed!!).

It is so good to walk and take pictures and drink coffee and relax and shop and eat and be. So, so good.

No comments: